#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, July 09, 2015

Just one more

 

One more picture of the lake and I'm done. The memories are tucked away forever. Since I've been back home I've been catching up...laundry, putting things away...you know the drill. And the weather has been rainy all week. I pulled. Few weeds yesterday but Don can't even mow between the raindrops. But I love a cozy rainy day where I can just pick up a book and read.


Here are two pictures of our little town taken by some local contributors to the Facebook page.


You can see how our town is nestled in the valley.

 

2 comments :

  1. i love your town.
    from the first picture of it i saw on one of your posts... it always makes me think of bedford falls in 'it's a wonderful life!'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics, all....

    Wow, those views from the air almost. :-)

    Rain, rain, rain here. We are checking for mold.... ON OURSELVES!!!! ,-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.