#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

My heroes

Sara and Sean at Dollywood.

 

I finally found new chairs for my kitchen. I took. Trip to Erie today all by myself. It was just what I needed. A little retail,therapy or as I call it looking at pretty things. I went in all my favorite stores...Hobby Lobby, Burlington Coat Factory, and Lowe's and only bought two cone flower plants. Then I had to return something at the Christmas Tree Shoppe. I went into Michael's for a project I'll show you tomorrow.

Then I saw a new store had opened up in the plaza called At Home. OH MY!!!?.......

What a gorgeous huge store the size of a warehouse. It's a combination of Pier One, Tuesday Morning, TJ Maxx....all the pretties. There was so much stuff there that even in an hour I didn't see it all. But I did find those black chairs. Now I can say my kitchen is at last complete!

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.