#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Road trip

Our REd hat group now know as Circle of Friends had an amazing road trip today. We went about two hours south to Curwinsille, PA to have lunch at the Strawberry Tree.

It is a tea and gift shop and so lovely.

the outside was darling and the gift shop full of wonderful things....country items, candles, signs, a Christmas room and a baby room, teapots and teas.

But most spectacular of all was our lunch!!! We each had a tiered tray full of the most wonderful and delicious goodies.

On the bottom tier were tiny sandwiches of cucumber spread, ham and swiss and turkey and provolone on various breads, fresh vegetale sticks with dip, cheddar and crackers, and a cheeseball. The nest tier had a delicious scone with Devonshire Cream and, cookies, a fruit cup, a mini cheesecake and a candy. With it we could have Strawberry iced tea, cappuccino, lemonade or hot teas.


 

What a lovely afternoon to spend with friends.

 

4 comments :

  1. I have never seen anything like that luncheon offering!!!!! How perfectly delicious looking and delightful. One would HAVE to take pics of it.

    Hope this place is very busy. It should be!!!

    Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that lunch presentation is original, and what fun! It looks like you had a wonderful time with your friends, Peggy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohmygosh!!!
    a veritable feast! and so beautifully presented. i have not wanted to join the red hats.
    but if i were blessed to have a little group like your 'circle of friends' which i find better in size and no mandatory red hats...
    i would LOVE IT!
    and...
    i hope you went back to see my reply to your comment on my last post.
    i paid homage to your decorating skills and your joie de vivre! XOXO♥ i admire you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:57 PM

    Hi friends i want to share my testimony with you here on how i was able to over come my problem with my ex after many years i contacted Dr. Gboco Email: gbocotemple@yahoo.com and he help me with return my love spell and after 2days i received a call from my ex asking me to come back to him again i was so surprise on the result i got from this spell, it was like a dream to me i will advice anyone in need of help to contact him because he is very nice on phone and always there to answer your question.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.