#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, August 03, 2015

Home again

Thank you to Kim Nicholas for the great picture of our city hall which I enhanced like a painting and added our town motto.

We are back home again after visiting my son Chris in southern Pennsylvania. Both his sons were there for the weekend and it was just the boys and me. Friday night after Chris grilled hamburgers for us we took his glider to the park. He stretches it on a long rubber band and lets it fly. He controls it with remote steering. After many flights the boys played catch with frisbees and footballs. Saturday Chris and Dan did yard work and then we went to the movies to see the new Mission Impossible. Afterwards we ate .chinese takeout and played cards. It was so much fun being with the guys.

 

 

1 comment :

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.