#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, August 21, 2015

Sadie at the vet

 

Does she look nervous? Today we took Sadie to Buffalo..about an hour and a half trip..to the Orchard Park Animal Hospital..for a recheck. The doctor was pleased with how she is doing. They were worried that since she had the disease so long she might not recover but she is doing well. He did mention that it might have been Lupus sine that test registered high also. Either way we are treating her the same. He cut her steroids in half and she no longer needs to take an antacid with it. That means only a half a pill a day. She behaves so well when we are there and I am proud of her. Now she is able to go on walks which will make her very happy since she has been bugging me about it every day. SHe doesn't relent until I get out there. It's very good to have someone hounding me to exercise.

On the way back we stopped at Tim Horton's for breakfast/brunch. I sat down with my tea and the new Oprah magazine and now I'd better get something done. Enjoy your day.

 

2 comments :

  1. OH! music to my ears !!!!
    and that smiling little (maybe nervous LOL) face looking up at us!!! oh just adorable.
    she even looks YOUNGER!!!
    that's what constant bad pain does to us... human or animal... it ages us.
    but look how she's sprung back! this has made me so happy. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's wonderful to see Sadie doing much better, Peggy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.