#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, August 05, 2015

The West Wing

 

who remembers the popular show The West Wing which was on broadcast on tv from 1999 to 2006 . It was a political show set in the White House. it was some of the best writing I have ever watched on television. I couldn't wait each week for a new episode.

Now with Netflix I can watch it all over again...and watch I do. I've been serial watching the episodes one after another in all my free time. I still enjoy it as much as I did then and still think that if it would be on today it would be a hit. I love character development on a series and this is full of interesting stories. It has been the perfect way to while away these summer hours.

Do you have a very favorite show that you would like to see again?

 

3 comments :

  1. We did this, with 'Northern Exposure.' But we burnt out on it, before watching all the episodes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! We didn't even catch it when it ran prime time. Our kids bought us the series when it came out and we've been through it over and over. Such great casting.

    I wish I could watch again an old series called "Sisters". Do you remember it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've never seen the west wing. and i don't know why i didn't watch it because i've always liked martin sheen.
    i loved him in 'the american president' with michael douglas and annette bening. that's a superb movie!
    the marine has netflix and says i really should get it.
    i think perhaps it's time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.