#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Circle of Friends, September edition

Today was our monthly meeting of the Circle of Friends, our old Red Hat group. Linda Flynn invited us to her home in the woods for an hor'd orve party. She has a perfect entertaining spot in the rear of her home with a covered patio. Her flowers were at a peak and added much color to the event.

 
 

We had a very enjoyable afternoon with perfect weather to chat and catch up on the news. The food was great also. I brought Sausage Wellington. It is a crescent roll base filled with sausage and cream cheese with sesame seeds on top. My favorite was water chestnuts wrapped in bacon, basted with a mixture of brown sugar, mayonoise, and chili sauce and baked.

 

3 comments :

  1. Looks like you're in the thick of fall preparations, Peggy! I can fit all my clothes in my drawers and closet throughout the year! It's been my goal to pare them down. Aside from the coat and boot closet of course! And I live in a townhouse so I can walk out the door and leave ~ no worries about watering or shoveling or mowing. Of course, I don't have a sweet Sadie in my life, or a graceful outdoor space to kick back on! My cousin Jilda posted a link on Facebook about fall crafts, and I immediately thought of you! Here it is: http://www.countryliving.com/diy-crafts/g1533/fall-crafts/?thumbnails You've probably seen it already, but what the hey? Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is just SO neat!
    i love your 'circle of friends' !!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.