#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, October 30, 2015

November is coming

The month of November makes me feel that life is passing more quickly. In an effort to slow it down, I try to fill the hours more meaningfully.

Henry Rollins

 

 

Tomorrow is Halloween and then it will be November. These months seem to be flying past like a witch on her broom. I seem to have been excessively busy this year. I've done a lot of traveling which gets a lot harder on me the older I get. But I love being with my family.

When I am home the hours and days fill themselves up. So I am looking forward to November. Days of relaxing and reading, doing photography and playing on the computer sound like fun ways to fill my days.


 

 

2 comments :

  1. Me-thinks, the only way to get trough Nov., is to enjoy making ourselves cozy at home. :-)

    Hope your net problems have been resolved! Here, our Galaxy says we are not connected to our wi-fi. And everything else is. Booo-hisssss.

    .•*¨`*•. ☆ .•*¨`*•
    Hugs and magic
    Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love every autumn month...
    still waiting for our leaves to turn! LOLOL! ah well.
    in my MIND they've turned.
    and slow cosy days ahead... just think!
    the first thanksgiving in your NEW kitchen!!! XO♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.