#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, November 30, 2015

Bowdabra

 

 

I'm not a big gadget fan but once in a while you find something that just makes your world a little easier. My sister Linda brought her Bowdabra up to Chris' so we could make bows.

I have tried for years the fold and twist method of making bows but this is just so easy.



Please excuse the bad hair. Someone forgot her hair dryer.


I love ribbon and especially the black and white. Look for these bows when I do the house tour.



Bradford. November 2015 Notice something missing? No snow.



 

1 comment :

  1. Good for you! But I don't even do bows, anymore. :-)

    I wonder if we will have snow for Christmas, even?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.