#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Countdown for Christmas

 

And so it begins...the Christmas countdown. Presents, cookies, decorating...it all gets done in due time. I started decorating today. I was determined that this year I would bring every bin down from the attic and go through them and get rid of what I don't use. And I did! I trashed a great deal and have some things to give to my family. It was a real mess for a while and I still have a few rooms to finish. I can't wait to show you.

 

2 comments :

  1. wow! congratulations!
    i know you've talked about wanting to do that before. and now you have! kudos to you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started going through our decorations after I retired. Many things were just landfill, and many nice things I passed on to family. Now every year it seems there are always a few things that can go to GoodWill. I seem to be at that happy place where I can enjoy what I see in the stores and happily go home to my own decorations.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.