#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, January 11, 2016

A good day to keep warm

What a beautiful sunny day outside. We had a little snowstorm yesterday and there are a few inches on the ground. Today we saw two red foxes running through a neighbor's yard. They were easy to spot with their bright coats and busy tails. I've never seen two together like that. 
   I did another round of therapy today. This week may be my last week. I have a doctor's appointment on Thursday so we'll see. My hip is much improved. Not one hundred percent but it is a joy to be able to get up and down without limping.
   This will be a good day to cuddle inside and keep warm. Even Sadie is laying on the couch in the sun to soak up all the rays she can. She can't wait for the weather to break so she can once again go fora walk.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.