#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, January 09, 2016

Bradford

I love this photo by Kim Nicolas.

Our small town has a Facebook page called I Grew Up In Bradford Pennsylvania. It's a great place to share local history and many people who have moved away can keep up with the happenings here. There are great photos both new and old.

We are famous for zippo lighters and have a wonderful free Museum in town. Also the Case knife factory is here. In the center of the valley is an oil refinery. We have a branch of the University of Pittsburgh about two miles from my house. Both my boys took classes there. and I supervised student teachers there for a few years after I retired.

It's a very good town to grow up in.

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.