#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, January 29, 2016

Company's coming

Dan and Gretchen are visiting this weekend and Chris will be coming up tonight. I always love it when family is here. Gretchen has to spend the day working remotely but

Dan had the day off.

We plan on going out to the airport restaurant, the Runway Cafe for dinner tomorrow night. Tonight Don will make his special chicken wings for dinner. I made brownies and a cheesecake for dessert.

It's a cold snowy day today. I went to an early Literary Club meeting. Even though the weather wasn't the best a lot of ladies turned out. Our speaker was from the local senior Center and we donated items and supplies to help them out. Afterwards we had a light luncheon with wraps, fruit salad, munchies and sweets.


 

2 comments :

  1. now see? I keep thinking I want a laptop! and yet...
    I can't really see myself being able to sit and post with it like dan is using it.
    I know it can still be put on a table...
    but not sure if I could get used to such a little screen. and if I bought it i'd hate to have to return it
    for that silly reason!
    what a GREAT LOOKIN' GUY!! XOXO♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This whole post, is full of fun things!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.