#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, January 01, 2016

Happy? New year

What a start to the new year. I thought I was feeling better but the one day I felt good left me quickly and I'm back to a sore throat and cough. Now Don seems to have something too. So we both are lying around. I did manage to put on sauerkraut and pork for our lunch.

We did go to my inlaws last night to party and play cards. But we came home before midnight. I was tossing and turning in bed when the ball dropped.

On the day I felt good I did take down my two small trees and some decorations. Some wintery things I'll just leave up for a while. There are still things to be carried up to the attic. But that is for another day.

I hope you are enjoying the beginning of a fresh new year.

 

2 comments :

  1. Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I hope you and your hubbie feel better soon. I used to live in Hornell NY not too far from you in Bradford.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh dear bean
    i hope you both get better soon.
    what a way to start the new year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.