#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, January 21, 2016

I need the birds

In order to see birds
it is necessary...
to become  part of the silence. 
   Robert Lynd
   
 When life gives you crumbs, feed the birds. 





I don't feed the birds because they need me; I feed the birds because I need them.  Kathi Hutton
It was a quiet day. The kind of day when you can sit inside and watch the snow come down, fluttering steadily in its path from sky to ground. All day it comes, incessantly, adding more to the white piles already on the lawn. I got out my DSLR camera and took some shots of the birds at the feeder. What joy they are in the winter to watch. The chicadees and junkos take turns when the larger jays let them. In the evening the cardinals know that it is time for them to have their dinner. We are happy to provide their lunch and dinner for the pleasure of watching them cavort around.







No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.