#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, January 22, 2016

Tatiana

This morning it looks like Tatiana is wearing a hat and scarf to ward off the cold. It will be another cold day today. Our Literary Club is having a luncheon at the hospital today.

Today is a very special day. It is our fiftieth anniversary. We were married January 22, 1966 in the middle of a blizzard. Don was my high school sweetheart. He went in the Navy after high school while I went to college. We sustained our relationship and got married after I graduated from college. He has been a steady force in my life and a great support. I am lucky to have him. We will be celebrating next week when my family is coming to visit. Tomorrow night we will have dinner with our friends.

 

5 comments :

  1. Happy Anniversary!! Very fitting that you have snow right now since your were married in the middle of a blizzard. :) Stay warm and enjoy all of your celebrations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very Happy Anniversary to you both!

    Be safe, in the big storm, headed your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy anniversary dear bean!
    and yes...
    be safe and warm ... and WITH electric power! xo♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to Don and best wishes to Peg.

    ReplyDelete
  5. just heard bedford pa and highway conditions there... mentioned on the national weather channel.
    not good!
    hope you wait to celebrate with your friends on another night perhaps...
    thinking of you! stay warm and cozy dear bean. hug sadie for me! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.