#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, January 05, 2016

Tuesday already?

Oh my, it's seven o'clock Tuesday evening already and I found I hadn't blogged today. Much as I love blogging I have been so busy I forget. Yesterday and today I spent on the phone trying to straighten out some things with Medicare and the dental insurance. I won't bore you with the details except to say being put on hold while "all representatives are busy at this time" is aggravating and frustrating. Thank heavens there are some that you call that take your number and call you back. I love those. After a lot of calling, holding, talking, transferring to another person, talking, etc, etc, I think I have everything made right now. We'll see.  Is it just me or does it seem that nothing is easy these days. Remember the old days when you had a problem and picked up the phone a nice lady helped you right away. She knew just what to do and did it. Those days are in the past. In the future those will be known as the "good old days" when you didn't have to listen to an impersonal computer voice and push multiple buttons.
    I was also trying to check on something through their website and after phone calls found out that if you don't use it for a year they delete you...why don't they tell you that ahead of time....more frustration. 
    The rest of today was spent on those normal things...getting my permanent...going to Walmart...cooking...and finally I got a chance to get into a good book. I don't know if you read Preston and Child but I like them. This one is Crimson Shore.
  




   

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.