#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Are you still out there?

Hello, my friends. I hope you haven’t given up on me. I’ve been gone quite a long time. Sometimes a break is needed and I enjoyed every minute of my time away from blogging. For almost two weeks Don and I went south to Tennessee and Virginia visiting family. Here are a few highlights. I really didn’t take out my camera much because I was too busy having fun.

IMG_5646

Have you ever played Pie Face? Sean got this for his birthday and it was so much fun. You put your head through the face and turn a knob. If you are lucky you don’t get pie in your face. But it is so much fun if you do.
IMG_5648

IMG_5642

Of course I took a few pictures of the grands.

IMG_5570

IMG_5576

We had such a great visit and then went over to my sister’s house at the lake. Linda also came down and when three sisters get together you know there was laughter and fun. As always it involved shopping and eating and we did plenty of both. No pictures…too busy.

Then on the way home we stopped at Chris’ to visit. So I got to see all my family in one trip. It is nice to be home now but it is going to take a while to get rested up. Yesterday was such a busy day..coffee, groceries, haircut, Red Hat lunch, laundry, art lesson…whew! I was done in. I will take it easy today for sure.

Thank you for coming back and taking the time to read my blog once again. I appreciate you.  Happy St. Patrick’s Day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.