#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Spring

 

It's coming. Finally we are seeing leaves on the small bushes. What a joy to start to see green again. Don mowed the lawn for the first time yesterday and it looks so nice to see the dandelions gone and the carpet of green.

My friend Bonnie and I went over to Staples to get her invitations done but unfortunately the way she wanted didn't work out. I tried to do them on a program on my iPad but was unsuccessful too so I needed to bring them back home and work on them in Photoshop. I hate days when things don't work out as expected.

 

2 comments :

  1. -chuckle- Another day when things didn't work out, for someone. Full Pink Moon yesterday. Full Moon Effect.

    So many things "going wrong," across blog land and elsewhere.. I say it's the Full Moon Effect.

    Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've had about 3 days like that with my blog. the captain fixed it.
    full moon curse? LOL! i don't know. but wow. if it was i'm glad it's on the wane already.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.