#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, April 07, 2016

Umbrellas

April showers bring May flowers. It’s the season for a few raindrops. This is an important question….what does your umbrella look like? Can you tell a person’s personality by their bumbershoot like you can tell them by their shoes? And are you a person who has just one umbrella and never loses it or has multiples so they are handy at all times? I always have two in my car…one with colorful stripes and another with flowers. I feel the rain usually is dull so the umbrellas should be bright.


u8

u12u6u9u17

u21

u19

u20

u23u22

2 comments :

  1. I LOVE this post!!!
    and my umbrella has multi colored large polka dots on a white background! LOLOL!
    let it rain!
    no seriously.
    please.
    LET IT RAIN! we need some. LOLOL! XOXO♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine is a Monet painting.... :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.