#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, April 07, 2016

WHAT’S IN YOUR OFFICE?

IMG_5368

Here’s where it all takes place. This brick lined room used to be outside the house as a small porch. When we bought the house it was already enclosed and part of the house.  Just a small room we used it first to house a player piano and later we put in a hot tub there. After we put on the addition we sold the hot tub and turned it into an office. I love having everything in one place.

IMG_5375

Here is where I keep my treasures…my photos…my quotes.

IMG_5371

And these two little drawers house my stamps and address labels. I wish I would have had them years ago. Whoever said a place for everything and everything in its place really was smart.
IMG_5373

I also have my photography books here.
IMG_5376
And printer too.

IMG_5378

Above the computer I have two botanical prints that were given to me by my friend Yrsa. IMG_5379

I love having this space to work in.

1 comment :

  1. so lovely to see where this little blog originates!
    it's all so neat and tidy. and I always LOVE the brick! always.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.