#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Ellicotville outing

 

Yesterday my Circle of Friends went to Ellicotville, NY for our monthly outing. This lovely little town about forty minutes from Bradford is famous in the winter as a ski resort. But it's just as pretty in the summertime.

We ate lunch at Dina's where I enjoyed the best sandwich...turkey, roasted red pepper, carmelized onions, Brie and pesto panini. Yummy!

 

Afterwards we did a little exploring in the unique gift stores in town. I found a new dice game to take on vacation for the kids in this shop.


In Tangled Twigs I found a scarf and Linda bought a new top.

 

This store called the Purple Doorknob sold only funny socks. There were a lot of sports gear stores as this area is huge for outdoor recreation.


On the way home we stopped at a strawberry patch where I bought eight quarts of home grown strawberries. I froze some of them to be enjoyed later.

What a great day we had! I enjoyed these last few times with my friend Linda who will be moving to Texas soon. How I will miss her!

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.