#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Aperature

I have had my Canon for a few years now and I must admit that I rarely take it off Auto. It takes wonderful pictures that way so I thought…why change things. But through the course that I’m taking I am learning that you can control a lot of things yourself. So today I experimented with aperature priority. This is controlling how much light goes into the camera. I used the f stop 7.1 for these photos and my 50mm lens.
IMG_6341

IMG_6339

IMG_6337

IMG_6335IMG_6349

5 comments :

  1. your photography is beautiful. I can almost hear that splashing water!
    I had to catch up with a couple of posts I'd missed.
    so happy your sisters are coming for a visit. I know how you love that!
    and any word on how little Sadie is doing now would be appreciated! :) XO♥ give her a hug for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadie still isn't feeling the best. She is taking pain meds but lays around a lot. We'll see how she fares for a week or two but surgery may be the answer.

      Delete
  2. thanks dear heart. give our wee girl a hug for me.
    I know you're enjoying your visit with your sisters! XOXO♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peggy, Way to go! I love that you are moving from Auto to Aperture Priority mode on your camera. Honestly, at first I read that Manual was the way to go, and while I can do this as needed, I shoot the large majority of my pictures in Aperture Priority, too. And, wow, look at your photographs today! These are awesome - the first is my favorite, and I love the one with your glasses, too. Can't wait to see what you do next - try setting the aperture wide open to f2.8 and see what you get!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ratnagiri Property is great place for meditation, eco living and cultural place, it's best tourism place must visit yearly.. i found many informative info from this post and blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.