#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, July 18, 2016

What Inspires You?

 

inspire

verb in·spire \in-ˈspī(-ə)r\

 

Simple Definition of inspire

  • : to make (someone) want to do something : to give (someone) an idea about what to do or create

  • : to cause (something) to happen or be created

  • : to cause someone to have (a feeling or emotion)

    Inspiration is everywhere on the internet. I think it has been the greatest invention ever because it enables anyone to discover information about every subject imaginable. No matter what subject you find fascinating you are able to see pictures, read articles, and find other perspectives from people all over the world. Information is just a touch away.

  •   So what inspires you?

  •  


One of my great inspirations from the internet comes from Susan whose website is Between Naps on the Porch. You can find a link to her on my sidebar. She was one of the first decorating bloggers that I began to follow. It was from her that I learned the word Tablescape.  I always loved to set my table with a centerpiece and pretty dishes but she carries it to an all new level. On her website she does Tablescape Thursdays where she invites bloggers to submit pictures and links to their site where they have created a tablescape. It is amazing how many creative people there are out there. There are some people who come back every week with new and exciting tables. I love to tablescape but don’t have the ambition to change it weekly. But I did do this one for summer. It was inspired by the new tablecloth I purchased at Home Goods. The paper napkins and salad plates are from Tuesday Morning. 
IMG_6221

IMG_6209IMG_6220

IMG_6207

IMG_6214



 

IMG_6219

IMG_6231IMG_6216

IMG_6232

1 comment :

  1. You're table is exquisite, Peggy! I love the coral and shell theme. I never think of tablescaping unless I'm having a formal dinner. You create amazing table settings, and I enjoy living vicariously through yours! Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.