#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Do you listen to podcasts?

IMG_1055

A world opened up for me when I discovered podcasts. With my ipad or phone I can listen to any podcast I want whenever I want. When I’m laying down at night resting my eyes I can listen. Just recently I discovered how to listen to podcasts in my car. I still am discovering different ones so if you have any recommendations please let me know. I am listening to Gretchen Rubin, one of my favorites, and Million dollar Decorating and a few TED talks.

1 comment :

  1. Love the photo of you, Peggy! I don't listen to podcasts, but I listen to music on my shuffle when I'm walking. I love music! Happy Friday tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.