#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, November 25, 2016

Dine well

Is your tummy full? Or are you a moderater? If you listen to Gretchen Rubin's podcast or read her books you know exactly what I'm talking about. There are those who when they are trying to break a habit can be satisfied with just having it a little. For instance they can limit themselves to two pieces of candy a day and be happy with that decision, stick to it and reach their goal. They are moderators. But I am an abstainer. It is easier for me just to completely abstain from the undesirable food in order to reach my goal. Which are you?


that said I must say it is very hard to be an abstainer when you are not in your own controlled environment at home. Visiting at someone else's home you at mostly at the mercy of your hosts. Then there is eating out. If you are diligent you can make good choices. But if you are a food addict you use that as an excuse to indulge in your favorite foods.

So when I return home it's back to watching and tracking my food again.

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.