#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, November 04, 2016

In reality….

 

It’s good to have a fantasy, isn’t it? Well, this is mine. Here I am sitting on a tree lined path in Paris in an amazingly short dress with high stiletto heels making an intelligent chess move while my partner fetches me a nice cold drink.
  I can dream, can’t I? (by the way my legs weren’t even that skinny when I was 12). Instead I’m sitting here with mussed up hair and red nose from blowing in comfortable loose clothing. Yes, the cold just won’t go away. I’m still fighting it after a week. It has improved a little but definitely won’t let go of me yet.
  If you listen to Podcasts I recommend The Simple Sophisticate which comes out every Monday. The simple sophisticate is someone who prefers quality over quantity, sensible living over mindless consumption, personal style instead of trendy fashions, has an insatiable curiosity for life’s endless questions and a desire to live a truly fulfilling life rather than being led around by the nose. Inspired by her lifestyle blog The Simply Luxurious Life, Shannon Ables (the original Simple Sophisticate) shares with listeners tips on how to live a refined life on an everyday income. From achieving your goals, preparing a memorable meal, creating a capsule wardrobe, traveling the world (Francophiles tune in as Paris is a favorite destination), and living life to the fullest without breaking the bank, living well is really quite simple.

1 comment :

  1. Anonymous2:54 PM

    what a fabulous post. everything i believe in!
    but i didn't know about her blog or podcasts. so thank you.
    i'll be checking them out! xo♥
    and please get well soon! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.