#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Questions

I'm having a great visit with the grands. I can't tell you how much fun it is to hear...Nana will you play with me? I brought them activity books which have entertained them for hours cutting and pasting.

 

We had plans to go to Dollywood today to see some shows but the air is smokey from a huge thousand acre wildfire over that way. Don with his COPd can't be out in that so we will try tomorrow night instead. We will go into Knoxville for dinner at the Red Lobster later. We will be celebrating our thanksgiving on Friday at Jenny's mother's house.


On today's blog I will answer a few questions.


Share one of your happy thoughts here.....

At this stage of my life I am so contented. I feel at peace and don't want any conflict in my life. It's nice just to be so happy with the way my life is going

There's a Chinese proverb that says if you want to be happy for an hour take a nap, if you want to be happy for a day go fishing. What do you say?

If I want to be happy for an hour I look at my iPad for inspiration in art, writing, photography or decorating. If I want to be happy for a day I shop..not just to buy things but to see pretty things, have a delightful lunch, and get out of my rut.

Where do you go to decompress from the world around you?

I visit my sisters. There is nothing like a sister fix, as we call it. Being with them always lifts my spirits.

What song never fails to make you happy?

I always smile when I hear Put your head on my Shoulder by Paul Anka on fifties radio. That is our song.

What is the last fast food that you consumed?

Yesterday I stopped at Macallister's Deli and had a bowl of squash soup that was so delicious. I don't know if that qualifies as fast food nut it was sooo good!

In a few sentences tell us why you blog.

I blog as a personal journal of my life. I wanted a record of my daily way of living and how much I appreciate my blessings. I wanted a place to put the pictures that I take.


List five things that you are grateful for today.

I am so thankful for having a family that is so full of love. I am grateful for safe travels. I am happy for enjoying time spent together. I am thankful for being in good health. I am grateful for being able to enjoy art and music.

Your own random thought.

With all the uncertainty in the world..the wars, the hunger, the refugees. I feel helpless to help so I put my faith in our country to do the right thing. I hope that our leadership will be able to guide this country in the ways of freedom.



 

1 comment :

  1. Anonymous11:26 AM

    this post is a veritable FEAST!
    thank you for being you. thank you for always being an uplift to my day.
    sending you love and all good wishes for your wonderful celebrations and a safe trip home! XOXO
    and for that little ball of furry love... my sadie... give her a hug from me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.