#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, December 17, 2016

Blame it all on my roots

Myshabbylittlelife:

Now you know the above picture isn’t my style. I go for color every time. And vignettes on every space. But there is something about the clean green and white palate that draws me in every time.
VIBEKE DESIGN: "Smertelig"...dekorering:

I’m not sure what it is. Maybe it is hidden in my deep Scandinavian roots on my father’s side. My maiden name Garthwaite comes from waite…a piece of land and it belongs to Garth.
Christmas. carol's idea; take EMC's picutre and bowl and re create.....christmas or spring or really any season:

This style seems so peaceful to me. So serene. And a little Frenchy too.
Deur 2:
I could never live in this world but it is fun to visit.

1 comment :

  1. This is beautiful, Peggy! Serene for sure, but I need color too. I was feeling a little challenged about decorating for Christmas, because we are unexpectedly here in Bullhead City, Arizona, and all my decorations are at home. But I have found a little two foot tall Christmas tree at Amazon, and it's on its way to our little trailer. I'm still shaking my head that I'm here ~ never in my wildest dreams!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.