#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, December 12, 2016

Christmas Home tour 2016

Welcome friends and happy holidays to you all. It’s Christmas time once again and here is a little tour of the sunroom. As you know I love to decorate (or as my son puts it…”if there is a surface you will put a decoration on it”). And I most enjoy the holidays.

IMG_2386

As you look into the sunroom you will see that a lot is the same as last year. The new black and white buffalo checked curtains are new for the the winter and I put on the Pier One French chair covers.
IMG_2388The table is set for company with the beautiful plates that I purchased at Wegman’s last year. It is surprising the beautiful tableware that you ca find there. The silver bowl is new this year from Home Goods.
IMG_2390As a centerpiece I used once more the long wooden trough this time filled with pine cones, berries, moss and flowers. In the center is a lantern I purchased from Hobby Lobby.
IMG_2389The little black and white treat plates were a gift from my sister Diane.

IMG_2398Once again this year I decided to use lichen laced branches above the table. On it are hung pine cones, snowflakes and acorns.
IMG_2399The mercury glass candle holders light up with timers and were a gift from Linda.

3 comments :

  1. Anonymous7:36 PM

    WOW.
    THIS room is my favorite of all you've done.
    the black and white buffalo checks... perfection... the carpet under the table... the chair covers...
    oh my! it just goes on!... the touches of metallic and sparkle ... the green the perfect foil for it all! BRAVA!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:40 PM

    and the deep red TARTAN!!! how could I forget that??? seriously. seriously gushing here. can't help it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tammy. It's always fun to add something new to the room. Have you begun to blog again yet? I sure miss it. Hugs, peg

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.