#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, December 12, 2016

Favorite movie

I know you have a favorite Christmas movie. One that just warms your heart every time you watch it. And you make sure that you don't miss it each year. At our house Don always enjoys It's a wonderful Life.

 

 

 

I love White Christmas although they don't seem to play that anymore. But my very favorite is Love Actually. It has a great ensemble cast with many British stars and a great plot which comes together in a surprising way at the end. Here's a little summary.

Nine intertwined stories examine the complexities of the one emotion that connects us all: love. Among the characters explored are David (Hugh Grant), the handsome newly elected British prime minister who falls for a young junior staffer (Martine McCutcheon), Sarah (Laura Linney), a graphic designer whose devotion to her mentally ill brother complicates her love life, and Harry (Alan Rickman), a married man tempted by his attractive new secretary.







I also love The Holiday where a California girl exchanges houses with an English girl.

What is your favorite movie?

 

1 comment :

  1. Anonymous7:32 PM

    I LOVE 'love actually' !!! and also 'the holiday' ... I own them both.
    I always watch 'white christmas' sometime during the holidays. that last scene with the general brings me to tears every single time.
    I have had the two hallmark channels this year for the first time and I am simply adoring being able to watch so many christmas shows! my most favorites are 'the christmas card' and 'the Christmas list' and 'a heavenly christmas' AND...
    peggy... should you want to watch them on your computer... just type into google ... ' watch (and the title of it) free on youtube.'
    they're so wonderful! one you would REALLY love is another favorite 'December bride.' she's an interior designer!
    please check them out! XOXOXO♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.