#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, December 06, 2016

Not again!

Do you remember how I got sick at the beginning of November with a sore throat and flulike symptoms? Well it's back again. This time I got into the doctor and got a z pack. I feel a little better today after a horrible night where I finally got out of bed and was awake till five coughing. I regret I will have to miss our monthly card party with my classmates. I have been looking forward to it for a long time.


 

2 comments :

  1. Sorry Peg. Sometimes I think when we get sick again so soon that we probably didn't get over the first illness completely. Please give yourself more time. I am doing well but getting my strength back slowly. We forget we are not kids anymore and it takes us longer to snap back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so agree Becky. The last time I went to the doctor and they didn't give me meds because they said it was viral. This time they said I could wait a few days. I told them that a month ago it took me ten days to get over it so I'll take the meds..thank you! I can feel it's breaking up today but still not gone.
      I am so glad that you are recovering from your surgery well. The body is amazing but you have to give it time. happy Holidays to you.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.