#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, February 05, 2017

Dream a little dream

I had a dream. I’ve always wanted a big hutch for all my dishes. The small one that we had was from our antiquing days. It served the purpose and held a lot of dishes, glassware and plates all crowded in there. For Valentine’s Day Don got this one for me. I absolutely love it. It holds all my dishes and in the center drawers are all the tablecloths. I’ve dreamed of having something like this for years.








IMG_6921IMG_6927IMG_6924IMG_6926IMG_6918

3 comments :

  1. Wow. My dream is to have a hutch large enough to hold my dishes but I don't have enough wall space. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:30 PM

    truly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gasp!! OMG!! That is a beautiful piece of furniture!! Don really did GREAT...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.