#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, April 21, 2017

Summer in April

My son and family live in Knoxville, TN and it’s a different world down there. There is so much for the kids to do. My son works at a huge waterpark resort and they had a day for employees and their families.
112sean

Since Ryan has been involved in aquatics all his life the kids have been in the water since before they could walk and are great swimmers. They have their own pool at home and love water parks.
112seanand saraAnd they have a great time every time they go.

112sara

And of course Sara has to pose. What a fun time they had! I couldn’t resist Photoshopping it.
111sra water

2 comments :


  1. What a kick Sara is! And you can see how much brother and sister love each other! As for photoshopping ~ I view a photo as a raw material to create with! Your final result is so much better! Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful kids!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.