#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, May 21, 2017

Work day

This weekend was a time for work. There are always those spring chores that need to get done in order to enjoy the results all summer. I did some work in the garage sweeping and hosing it out. I also got out a few more decorative items from storage. Inside I cleaned out the back bedroom. Chris and Scott will be coming next weekend and asked me to give them a list of chores to be done. This will be very welcomed as there are things that are difficult for us to do now.

   I am enjoying watching Netflix and Amazon Prime with my smart tv since my internet connection has improved its speed so much. Today Don and I were looking for a movie after it started raining and found BFG (that’s Big Friendly Giant). It’s a kids’ movie partly animated. The computer generated graphics are so amazing and it was such a great story that we enjoyed it.

1 comment :

  1. I haven't seen the movie version of the BFG. I'm not sure that I would ~ I've love that book and read it aloud to my school kiddos most years. It's such a fabulous book, and I don't want to overlay my mental construct with another. But then, since you enjoyed it, I might. After all, I still have my version of "Lord of the Rings" as well as Peter Jackson's. Perhaps because I read LOTR so many times before I watched the movies so many times.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.