#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

So what did you do today?

When it’s that hot out (86 degrees) not much gets done around here outside. I did finish up the 12 centerpiece pots for my 55th class reunion this summer. I bought some great shaped pots at the Dollar Tree and spray painted them black (our colors are red and black). Then I put a black and white striped ribbon around the top of the pots. I will take them to the florist and have them put in a large geranium for the Saturday night dinner. I also made mason jars with photos from our yearbook. The candle light inside will lend a nice touch. Both the pot and the jar will sit on a bright red felt square. I think this will all look very nice for our dinner.   


  I also made four posters IMG_7622to hang up. I have always loved to do posters and it lets me contribute in an area that I am comfortable in. IMG_7626

2 comments :

  1. Wow Peggy!! You never cease to amaze me!! What you have done is just Fabulous! I love you Girlfriend💜

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented, Peggy! The decorations are wonderful. I was down last week with a bad fibromyalgia flare ~ too much pushing I'm afraid. Have a good one, my creative friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.