#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, August 20, 2017

A birthday surprise



Jamie and I have been friends for a long, long time. I met her when I taught her son in first grade. We hit it off and our children also became best friends. Her two girls were the same age as my two boys and her younger son became my younger son's great friend. Jamie was the kind of friend that you could just drop in for a visit whenever you wanted to..no invitation needed. We did crafts together and went on trips. She has always been there for me and is the kind of friend you can count on. Last night we attended a surprise birthday party for her at the Downbeat. It was great seeing some of our old friends we hadn't seen for a while. 


1 comment :

  1. I absolutely love the photo of you and Jamie, Peggy! Looks like you all had a great time celebrating!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.