#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, August 14, 2017

Carpe Diem

You remember that movie, don't you? Robin Williams in his finest role I think. Dead Poet's Society was about an amazing teacher who taught from the heart at a boy's school. He was unconventional in his thinking and inspirational to the boys he taught. It is one of my favorite movies. 


I always cry at the end.



From the movie the phrase carpe diem became popular...seize the day. It made us all think of living each day to the fullest. It is a reminder that this day is important. I think as I age I realize this more and more. 



1 comment :

  1. Wise advice in the quotes, Peggy! I loved that movie too! Have an awesome Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.