#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, August 24, 2017

I am an addict

Definition of addict

  1. :  to devote or surrender (oneself) to something habitually or obsessively

Are you addicted to something? Usually when we think of addiction our minds automatically go to drug or alcohol addiction. But there are many kinds of addictions..not all of them bad. For instance…the new fall tv season is coming up and there are programs that I am addicted to and don’t want to miss.  Luckily with DirecTV I can record them and watch them at my own time. In fact, that is what I do most of the time. I am addicted to the Thursday night line up…Grey’s Anatomy, Scandal, How to get Away with Murder. And I am a Bravo addict and like most of the reality shows there. And Masterpiece theater has shows that I get hooked on.
    I am also addicted to ice cream.

There is nothing better in my mind than to visit the new Foster Brook Creamery and indulge in one scoop in a dish of Peanut Butter, caramel and cookie dough. Yum!
  I am also addicted to my ipad and computer and spend probably too much time there. It still amazes me that there is so much knowledge there. Besides the usual email there is blogging daily.
  And I am addicted to traveling. I don’t like riding long distances as much as I once did but I love it when I get there and do so many fun things.
Oh, and did I mention my addiction to books? and magazines? Yes, reading is certainly one of my most pleasurable addictions.
  How about you? What are you addicted to?

1 comment :

  1. I'm a workaholic, a habit I have yet to break in retirement.
    But I have many passions ~ that sounds better than addictions! Writing, photography, blogging, traveling, reading, cooking and baking, and wince, wince, Bejeweled which I play daily to clear my head!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.