#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, August 27, 2017

I'll take all the birthdays....



This Thursday will be Don's stepmother Rose's 95th birthday. We celebrated yesterday with a party at her house. 

All of the brothers and sisters were there and it was a great time. 

Roses are Rose's favorite flower so of course the cake had roses in her favorite color, red. 

HEr gift was very special ....a Pandora bead bracelet with a bead for each month's birthday gem because we have someone born in every month.

Rose is a special person and we were happy to celebrate with her. 

I had a delightful southern aunt who when asked if she minded her age said...I'll take all the birthdays I can get. 

3 comments :

  1. How special and wonderful for your family to celebrate her birthday....I know she will hold the memories of her celebration close to her heart.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely celebration and gift for Rose! I agree with your southern aunt. I'll take all the birthdays I can get too! Have a good one, Peggy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen to that! And a happy birthday to a lovely lady, I sure admire her new bracelet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.