#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, August 01, 2017

Waiting...



We've all been there.  Sitting in a doctor's office. This time we are in Erie at the Hamot Heart Institute for a checkup test for Don. Several years ago he had a stent put in his abdominal aorta and periodically he has to have it checked. After the test we will have a doctor's appointment right away. Don has been through a lot in the last ten years. He had prostate cancer, a stent in his heart and abdomin, and COPD. at our age it is common to start having health problems. I always am thankful that the things that I get are curable.  

Everything is fine with Don. In fact the aneurism has actually shrunk now. No more check ups for two years. 

1 comment :

  1. Don truly has been through a lot! I'm glad that you, he, and Sadie have access to competent care!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.