#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, September 04, 2017

A Perfect day for a walk



What a perfect day this is. It was a cool morning so I decided to take Sadie out for a buggy walk. I love the University trail because it is paved. There are many aspects to the trail and my usual route is parking by the fitness center and walking for twenty minutes on the section of the trail that is flat. But they have been doing a lot of road work at the entrance to Pitt and it is not as easy to get to the parking area for the trail so I park at the far end instead. This isn't as easy a walk. It is mildly hilly and gives me a workout pushing the dog in the stroller. 

I wan't the only one who thought it was a great day for a walk. I passed more people than I've ever seen on the trail..joggers, walkers, dog walkers, skateboarders and bicyclists. 

The leaves are just beginning to turn colors and already are falling.Autumn is coming in a rush this year. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.