#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Add a little fun into your life

On Saturday Don and I went to Jamestown to have dinner at the Red Lobster. Don loves seafood and never wants to miss their all you can eat shrimp…so tasty. I had the maple glazed chicken which was equally as good. It’s was a beautiful day for a ride with the temperature hitting 81. After dinner we stopped at Michael’s for some art supplies for my upcoming course. I had some 50% coupons and bought a brush and 4 canvases. There were a lot of paint colors that I needed but I am ordering most of them from the Dick Blick catalog which beat Michael’s prices by half.

In the morning I cleaned up the back bedroom to make it a place for painting. I want to feel the Provence atmosphere so I will add a faux lavender plant and burn a lavender candle so it will remind me of standing in the lavender fields when I visited Provence. If ever there was a painting course tailor made for me this one is.


1 comment :

  1. That photo is glorious! How I would love to see that for real! I will love seeing what you paint!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.