#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Can you answer these?

Sometimes it’s fun to do a little Facebook quiz. Here are my answers to the questions posed.

1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
peaches with no sugar added
2. Where was your profile pic taken?
at home
3. Worst pain you've ever experienced? having my babies

 
4. Favorite place you've traveled
France
5. How late did you stay up last night?
sleeping by ten thirty
6. If you could move somewhere else, where would it be?
southern France..Provence
7. Which of your Facebook friends live closest you?
Darlene
8. When was the last time you cried?
A few days a week I miss my best friend and tears come to my eyes
9. Who took your profile picture?
Me
10. Who was the last person you took a picture with?
my two sisters
11. What's your favorite season?
Fall
12. If you could have any career, what would it be?
artist or window dresser
13. What was the last book you read/are reading?
a James Patterson novel
14. If you could talk to ANYONE right now who
would it be?
I’d love to talk to those who passed again
16. Does pineapple belong on pizza?
Seriously???
17. You have the remote, what channel?
Amazon Prime….Poldark or Outlander

1 comment :

  1. Hi, Peggy! It's getting late, so I'm not going to share my answers to the questions. I certainly enjoyed yours! Like you, I would love to talk to those who have passed. Sending you a hug, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.