#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, September 06, 2017

hodgepodge

I borrowed today’s topic from Preppy Empty Nester a new blog that I have been following.
When do you think about your future and what do you fear most?  Hope for the most?

I think about the future all the time…especially since I will be turning 73 in a few days. I know people who have had their life changed just by one single event and I know that your life can change on a dime. So I wonder about that. Will I remain lucky and blessed and live a full life to the end or will I have some unfortunate thing happen that will end my way of life as I know it? What I fear the most is laying in a bed without being able to communicate and having people think that I am not aware of anything when I am. What I hope for the most is to die in my sleep.


September is National Chicken Month.  How often is chicken on the menu at your house?  What's  a favorite dish made with chicken?  What's something that you're a chicken about doing?

We eat chicken a few times a week and my favorite dish is my mother’s recipe for Chicken Pot Pie. When I fix it I always remember mom’s dinners and how we sat around the table.
I am chicken about riding roller coasters. I am terrified. Once my kids talked me into it and not only did it go up and down but did two loops…positively horrendous. I cried afterwards for about a half an hour I was so scared.


What are three things that you don't own but wish you did?
1. A waist so tiny I would be proud to put on a belt.

2. A villa in Provence.

3. An art studio.

French Villas for Sale Photos | Architectural Digest

Would you rather be a jack of all trades or a master of one?  Elaborate.  If you answered one, which one?

I would much rather have a little bit of knowledge about a lot of things than be an expert at one…what fun is that? I’ve always dabbled in learning different things.


Ketchup or mustard?  On what?
Ketchup on a burger or hot dog with mustard too. And ketchup on fries.

Insert your random thought here…
Seeing all the fall decorations in the stores sure makes me want to get out my pumpkins…

How would you answer the questions?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.