#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Once in a while

Once in a while we have to deal with some health issues and today was my day. I went in this morning for a scope of my esophagus and stomach. I have had choking issues many times and have had my throats stretched about seven times. This was another of those. The doctor told me once again that I had a lot of scarring possibly caused by food allergies. He did a biopsy to check for that. The scarring causes the esophagus to narrow and mine was very narrow. 
  I once went to a very good medium before all my troubles with my throats and she asked me if I had open heart surgery. When I said no she told me she saw scarring here. And ran her hand up and down her chest. Imagine my surprise when years later the doctor told me I had scarring in my esophagus. She was right on about so many things that day like insisting I would have trouble with my right hip which later was exactly where I had bursitis. 
  I will wait to find out the results. I am already taking medicine for ulcers and I'm not sure what the treatment for this might be. I was at one time allergic to milk so maybe that is it. We will see.  Meanwhile my throats is hurting and I'm groggy from the anesthesia. Tomorrow will be a better day. 

2 comments :

  1. I'm so sorry about this. I know from when RH has had the scope that you feel miserable. Rest and let the soreness go away. I hope so much that the results will lead to treatment that will help all of this. Do you eat dairy free? RH has to although sometime he just can't resist trying something with it. He has found that goat cheese is the only cheese he can tolerate.

    Isn't that amazing that you were told this about the scarring and the hip? I've always been a sceptic about that but it does make you wonder.

    Thinking of you,
    Dewena

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry that you have been going through this, Peggy! Endoscopies are no fun! It's amazing what some people can "read" when they talk with you. I'm skeptical about mediums and such, but I've had a few experiences I can't explain. I may be skeptical, but I'm also curious and fascinated. It may be something like a dog that can sniff cancer. I think some people have expanded abilities to sense some things that most people can't. A wider spectrum of vision or an ability to detect certain heat ranges or other forms of energy. Good old electromagnetic spectrum. Tthere is so much we don't know. Meanwhile, feel better!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.