#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, October 15, 2017

Once upon a time in Provence

I am so enjoying my online painting course Once Upon a Time in Provence. Dreama tailored made this course to immerse us in the experience of being in France. It is more than just a painting course. Besides the detailed painting lesson videos she provides so much more. Each module contains a meditation video (who could resist standing in the middle of a lavender field), a French speaking lesson with French quotes, a recipe, a tour (so far I've been to a winery and a flower market), and a link to a private Facebook group.  What I love most about the lesson is that the painting is done all in one setting, called ala Prima. When I sit down to paint I know that it will be done when I get up. Another thing I really like is that although there are six weeks of lessons there is no hurry. Dreama asks you to take your time and enjoy the experience. THe course will be available for a year so there is not rush to get through it. Since I have had a very busy three weeks I have only done week one and two. This is my painting for week two:


2 comments :

  1. Peggy, This is gorgeous! I love thinking about you in your painting studio. Can we have croissants and espresso, too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your painting, Peggy! Just beautiful! Cool signature too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.