#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, November 18, 2017

Do it like Zen

zen Things

When I think of Zen I think…sitting, relaxing, meditating…at peace with the world. In our busy, hustling world do we take enough time to be Zen? I love activity and movement and don’t spend idle time sitting unless I am reading or watching tv. Otherwise I am busy. There are household chores, meetings, and activities. These are all things I like to do but sometimes I wonder if I should just be calmer and more relaxed. I tried meditating once. For me I couldn’t hold my mind still and it seemed a waste of time when I could be doing something productive. When I read the above list I realized I need to make time. I need to take time to just be in the moment.

1 comment :

  1. Great suggestions here, Peggy. Like you, I find meditating hard. I find it easier to walk and relax than sit and relax. Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.