#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

More computer problems

The computer went out again but I finally got it going with the help of a technician online. Hopefully this will be the end of all the problems.

Today was a busy day as I am preparing the whole Thanksgiving meal tomorrow. There were trips to the grocery store for last minute items. And I baked the apple and cherry pies (bought the pumpkin), cinnamon swirl bundt cake, and pumpkin muffins. I also am cooking my turkey and stuffing today since I have so many sides to go in the oven tomorrow.

I am so thankful to have family visiting for Thanksgiving. I hope that your Thanksgiving is filled with love.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.