#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, November 07, 2017

Oh Deer..



Look at this gorgeous stag that I found at a consignment shop in Knoxville.

IMG_8185
My heart skipped a beat when I saw him up on a shelf. He is very heavy and so regal. I knew he would find a place in my Thanksgiving decorating. I put him on a new tray in the middle of my dining room table.
IMG_8199
And I couldn't resist the green and brown plaid napkins at Pier One, one of my favorite stores. Their Christmas items this year are amazing. The silver bowl was on sale and called my name.


The pine cone is from our backyard and the small burlap tree was on sale at Michael's.


Pine cone candlesticks seem perfect for this table setting.



AS I looked out my window yesterday morning an antlered buck was grazing in the
neighbor's yard. I love those unexpected joys.

IMG_8197
IMG_8198

1 comment :

  1. Your table setting is darling, Peggy! Perfect for Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.